General

See how This Young Lady Was Killed By Her Power Bank While In Her Sleep !!!

Click Below

This young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her.

According to reports from Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region.

She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death.

Her parents found her dead…..

continue reading on the next page →

How I Increased My Johnson Size & Stopped Premature Ejaculation That Scattered My Relationship..Click HERE For Details.