Tiwa's Blog

Nigerian News , Celebrity Gossip and Entertainment Hub

Celebrities, General

See how This Poor Young Lady Was Killed By Her Power Bank While In Her Sleep!

power-bank

A young Ghanaian girl identified as Blandine (pictured above) was on May 25th electrocuted to death after the power bank she was using to charge her phone got stuck on her skin and electrocuted her. According to reports from Dumsor, Ghana, the girl was chatting with a friend when she fell asleep and placed the power bank she was using to charge her phone around her breast region.

She had connected the power bank to an electricity source so it can charge when power is restored. As power was restored to her area, their was a power surge, the power bank got heated and got stuck on her skin, electrocuting her to death.

Her parents found her dead.

Theme by Anders Norén

Are you 21 or older? This website requires you to be 21 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click "Exit" to leave.