Nigerian comedians sure have a great taste for women. With their funny faces and acts, gorgeous woman find it difficult to say ‘no’ to them.
Today, let’s take a look at the gorgeous wives of top Nigerian comedians.
1. Bovi is married to beautiful Christabel. They have two kids together and from the look of things, they are both enjoying their union as husband and wife. The comedian’s wife is regarded as one of the prettiest wives of Nigerian comedians.
2. AY got married to his beautiful wife, Mabel on the 28th of November, 2008. The comedian revealed that one of the reasons he married the woman he calls his wife was because of her fine legs. They both have a lovely daughter together named Michelle.
3. Ali Baba, who is regarded as the godfather of Nigerian comedians, has been with his wife for 16 years and they have five children together; three girls and a set of twin boys
4. Klint Da Drunk is one unique act in the comedy industry that has differentiated himself from the regular way comedians act on stage; his drunk act on stage has made him unique. He got married to his better half, Lilen in the year 2007. Their marriage is blessed and they are blessed with two kids
Seyilaw has really made a name for himself since he came into the industry. He married his pretty Igbo wife, Ebere Cham on the 28th of March, 2012.
6. Julius Agwu, who has maintained his comedy act for years now, got married to his beautiful wife, Ibiere in 2008, and they are blessed with two kids.
7. Basketmouth, one of the biggest and successful comedians in the industry today, is making it bigger for himself. He got married to his pretty wife, who he dated for seven years before marrying her on the 6th of November, 2010. They are blessed with two beautiful kids
8. Teju Babyface has decided to do less of stand-up comedy and has created a niche for himself. He took his wife to the altar in September 2012.
9. Akpororo got married to his heart robber, Josephine in 2015
10. I go die and his lovely wife are blessed with a boy